2006/11/10

PS3 4-Ever


I don't know why... just felt like being weird. There were these guys that quit their jobs, risked being dumped by significant others and probably worse, so that they could camp out in front of Best Buy and get a PS3 before everyone else... and their situation just seemed so... absurd to me, that I felt like doing some fan art of one of them.

Of course, last I heard, they were all shoo'd away by upper management. Hang in there guys... I'm sure you'll prevail in the end.

Quite honestly, PS3 doesn't have enough really solid launch titles for me to really get worked up about it. But then again, niether did the Xbox 360, and now I'm really wishing I had the thing...

2 Comments:

Blogger Leo Princess said...

Quit their jobs? All that for some console? I guess, being a non-gamer, I can't possibly relate but quiting your job?

At least he'll have the PS3 to keep him warm at nights when he can't pay the heating bills. :)

January 21, 2007 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Will R. said...

Actually, I AM a gamer and I still couldn't fathom their decisions. I should have linked to the article when I first posted it.

January 21, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home