2007/01/20

A new Year

I'm going to try doing things differently for awhile now. Rather than rattle on about things, I'm going to focus on simply posting art and talking about those things.



I drew this for one of my nephews when he was staying at our place for Thanksgiving. He's always asking me to draw him things, and I actually had some free time, so I agreed. I tried to cover as many things as he asked for, robots, big guns, army men... the Fio look a like was for me, though. I got inspiration for the robot from looking at some designs in a Summon Night art book I have, and believe it or not, the guy was inspired by Gears of War. 9_9


I'll post more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leo Princess said...

I like your marker work. :)

January 21, 2007 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Will R. said...

Thanks! It might have looked better had I used some decent paper.

January 21, 2007 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home