2007/03/05

Rising Stars of Manga Entry



Here is a black and white version of the below image. This was a highly modified version of the initial sketch I did for the color piece. The background for the color piece was where I made all of the corrections to the perspective of the room, so when I decided to use the initial sketch for this black and white version of the flyer, I had to go in and do lots of corrections in Photoshop. I like the way it came out almost as much as the final color version.


Speaking of the final color version, here's a direct link to the Deviant Art posting:





"For the past year or so now I've been working on a new story idea with Erick Melton, who handles all of the writing and characterizations for our published works. I was inspired to do this story with the idea of submitting it specifically to Tokyopop's Rising Stars of Manga contest. And as I stated a few days ago in my journal, Erick and I have been chosen to be one of the 24 top entries for the contest.

The people's choice voting is going on right now, and I would GREATLY appreciate everyone going over and voting for me here at Tokyopop's contest page.

You do have to register with Tokyopop's website to vote, though. So... register and re-register as many times as possible!! (I'm kidding)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home